Monday, March 2, 2015

"What If Up?"

"What if UP?"

From What If It All Goes Right? by Mindy Audlin 
(cited in Joe Vitale's The Miracles Manual: The Secret Coaching Sessions)

What if, instead of thinking about and wondering what would happen if something doesn't work out for you, you ask yourself, "What if up?"

"What if up?" invites you to begin to imagine what might happen 
if things go in your favor. 

"What if this is the best thing that could happen for me?"

"What if this changes my life from here forward?"

"What if this is a pivotal point in my life?"

"What if this is the greatest idea ever?"

"What if this is the best investment I could make in my life?"


Notice how your energy shifts as you engage you imagination in a way that serves you instead of limits you. 

What if your next step is really easy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment